Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time flies by ~~~~~~

Ya time just flies by and cant believe is 2008 alrdy haha and happy new year people!!! Past 2 months have been really busy for me . . exam, X'mas pt, resting in and vaction, and just didnt get the time to play FFXI much. Now my schedule is pretty full again,

Mon:Einj + 100/F
Tue: Sky
Thu:Dynamis
Fri: 100/F or Salvage
Sat: Sky
Sun: Static AM

really dont know how much longer that will allow me to spend this much time in FFXI.

Recently I have been thinking of planning a mini zerg with Nin/drk on gods but wont really able to test it out until I have complete my HP build. Of cos if there are good Drk from Ls sure will let them do the real zerg.

Been waiting on my result . . . checking mail 5times a day for a month is no joke (T- T). I was pretty chill when first got back from Boracay, but now I am all tense again. .. @#!~@. By the way Boracay is a pretty damn good place for chilling with frds. . . doing nothing beside eat, drink and party by the beach @ nite everyday. Altho it's quite far to get there, but I am damn sure it worths it.

No comments:

Blog Archive