Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quote of the day

Yes this is rare that there are 2 updates within a day, but after read one of the comment from my ff frd's blog which we have known each other for ages made me wanna quote this:


haha well done xxx if I were you I did that few years ago already hahahaha

p.s. say real I saw u guys in sky really dont know what u all doing, most likely is unplanned, not co-operate..... (too much cant say al of them XDDDDDD) orz


This xxx's frd doesnt even know how our system works and has no experience on hosting / leading any events give this kidda comment just scares me. . .!

Yes I know our sackholer can be hard to deal with but at least he has shown his passion and willing to devote his time for arranging events. The main goal of helping him to run events is mainly becos myself has been so sick of joining eventless shell (Yes I m not an exp machine), and try to gather more active members tht are interested in end game events. . . nvm thats enough bs from me for today and happy CNY!

No comments:

Blog Archive